Koh Lanta to Krabi By Ferry
Daily Ferry service from Koh Lanta to Krabi Town 1 time per day with a convenient hotel pickup in Koh Lanta. The Ferry departs from Saladan Pier in Koh Lanta,but stopover en route at Koh Pu or Koh Jum for dropping off customers then direct to Klong Jilad pier or Chao Fah pier in Krabi Town in 2 hours.
• Departure Time : 08:30am
• Arrival Time : 10:30am
• Duration : 2.0 Hours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in Koh Lanta.
What's excluded :
- Krabi Town is the gateway to many places in Krabi or the provinces nearby, a really nice place that's located not far from the Andaman Sea, Krabi Town's slogan is "Lovely Town, Lively People", and once you're there, you can see why. Especially toward the evening, you'll find lots of outdoor eating places by the river, frying up fresh noodles and seafood to lots of hungry locals and tourists. On weekends, Krabi culture hits top gear with a great market that's got entertainment, a great variety of food choices, and an assortment of local arts and crafts. There's an air of eccentricity about Krabi Town too, made evident by the ape-like statues that hold the town's central traffic lights amongst other interesting city sculptures. Krabi Town's worth a visit.
Transportation from Koh Lanta to Krabi Town is pretty easy by ferry, including pickup service at your hotel. It’s about 2 hours journey from Saladan pier on Koh Lanta to Klong Jilad pier or Chao Fah pier in Krabi Town.
Pick up from your hotel and exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after your booking completed. Journey by ferry to Krabi Town operates just only in high season (between November to April each year).
Departure Point :
Start picking up from 06:30am to 08:00am depends on where your hotel is.
OtherKo Lanta, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Klong Jirad Pier, Tha-Ruea, Klong Jilad Road, Tambon Saithai, Muang Krabi 81000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.