Koh Lanta to Koh Lipe by Shared Minivan & Satun Pakbara Speed Boat in Low Season
Travel daily in low season from Koh Lanta to Koh Lipe by minivan and speed boat with a convenient pickup service from the hotel on Lanta and a drop-off at Pattaya Beach on Lipe Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Combined transport by shared minivan and Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
- Hotel pick-up on Koh Lanta
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up from remote locations on Koh Lanta or from private villas/airbnbs
- Hotel drop-off on Koh Lipe
- National Park entrance fee (200 THB per adult / 180 THB per child)
- Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta if it is situated at the main road north-to-south. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Ride by minivan directly to Pakbara Pier in Satun in air-conditioned comfort. Switch to a speed boat operated by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club and cruise further to Koh Lipe without stopovers en route.
Get dropped off at the beach in front of Bu Nga Resort at Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe from where you can easily walk to your hotel. The service operates only during low season from May until October with 1 departure time available per day.
To board the speed boat you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the boat staff.
Departure Point :Koh Lanta (Saladan Pier), Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta if near the main road including Ao Mai Pai, Baan Kantiang, Klong Dao Beach, Klong Jak, Klong Khong, Klong Nin, Klong Numjed, Long Beach, Pra Ae Beach and Saladan. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Ao Mai Pai: 07:00 • Baan Kantiang: 07:15 • Klong Dao Beach: 08:20 • Klong Jak: 07:10 • Klong Khong: 07:50 • Klong Nin: 07:35 • Klong Numjed: 07:30 • Long Beach: 08:10 • Pra Ae Beach: 08:00 • Saladan: 08:30
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Bu-nga Resort, Ko Tarutao, Mueang Satun District, Satun 91000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 180 THB per child to be paid to the park rangers after arrival
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The service operates only during low season from May until October.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.