Koh Kradan to Phuket by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
Travel daily in high season from Koh Kradan to Phuket by Satun Pakbara speed boat with convenient meeting point at the beach in front of Kradan Beach Resort and a drop off at Rassada Port in Phuket.
per adult from
3 hours 48 minutes
What's included :
- 1-way transport by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet the boat crew of Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club at the beach in front of Kradan Beach Resort at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cruise by speed boat from Kradan Island to Phuket with short stopovers on Koh Lanta and Koh Phi Phi Don to pickup/drop off other transferring guests. At Saladan Pier on Lanta Yai you will switch to another speed boat which brings you further to Phuket.
Get dropped off at Rassada Port in the south of Phuket Town from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel. The service operates only during high season from October until April with 1 departure time available per day.
To be able to attend the trip, it is required to show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club.
Departure Point :Kradan Beach Resort, เกาะกระดาน Tambon Ko Libong, Amphoe Kantang, Chang Wat Trang 92110, Thailand
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Phuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.