Koh Kradan to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
Travel daily in high season from Koh Kradan to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara speed boat with convenient meeting point at the beach in front of Kradan Beach Resort and a drop-off at Pattaya Beach on Lipe Island.
per adult from
1 hour 54 minutes
What's included :
- 1-way transport by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park entrance fee (200 THB per adult / 180 THB per child)
- Meet the boat crew of Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club at the beach in front of Kradan Beach Resort at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cruise by convenient speed boat in less than 2 hours to Koh Lipe with a short stopover on Koh Bulone to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off at the beach in front of Bu Nga Resort at Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
The service operates only during high season from October until April with 1 departure time available per day. To be able to attend the trip, it is required to show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club.
Departure Point :Kradan Beach Resort, เกาะกระดาน Tambon Ko Libong, Amphoe Kantang, Chang Wat Trang 92110, Thailand
Departure Time :11:35 AM
Return Detail :Bu-nga Resort, Ko Tarutao, Mueang Satun District, Satun 91000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 180 THB per child to be paid to the park rangers after arrival.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.