Koh Ker and Boeng Mealea Jungle Explorer
This morning depart your hotel at 8:00 am you begin with a drive for two hours and a half through scenic rural Cambodia to Koh Ker Group, It is a 10th-century temple complex in the north Cambodian jungle. A former capital of the Khmer Empire, the site is now remote and heavily forested. The main structure, Koh Ker Temple, is a stepped 7-tiered pyramid. a 30-meter tall temple mountain raising high above the plain and the surrounding forest.
Then continue to visit Prasat Krahom, meaning "red temple," is known for its sandstone carvings, after moving to visit Prasat Pram is covered in strangler figs.
Enjoy your lunch at your own expense and have a rest then continue a short drive to Boeng Mealea, stands almost forgotten in the jungle and getting to the site is quite an adventure in itself. Isolated during Cambodia's civil war, Boeng Mealea was under the control of the Khmer Rouge for decades but has since been ‘de-mined’ and outsiders can now safely visit this temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit the most skillfully crafted of Koh Ker Group & Boeng Mealea Temple
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air-con Vehicle
- Koh Ker entrance fee
- Pickup and drop off from hotel
- Mineral Water
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
What's excluded :
- Meal & Other personal expense
- Boeng Mealea entrance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Ker Temple, RN64 - 2km south KOH KER site entrance and Srayang 100 Km North of Siem Reap Cambodia
This morning depart your hotel at 8:00am you begin with a drive for two hours and a half through scenic rural Cambodia to Koh Ker, which is a 10th-century temple complex in the north Cambodian jungle. A former capital of the Khmer Empire, the site is now remote and heavily forested. Great views await the visitor at the end of an adventurous climb. Then continue to visit The Prasat Krahom, meaning "red temple," is known for its sandstone carvings, while Prasat Pram is covered in strangler figs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
Enjoy your lunch at your own expense and have a short rest then have a short drive to Boeng Mealea, stands almost forgotten in the jungle and getting to the site is quite an adventure in itself. Isolated during Cambodia's civil war, Boeng Mealea was under the control of the Khmer Rouge for decades but has since been ‘de-mined’ and outsiders can now safely visit this temple. It is the largest temple outside the main Angkor complex and in places it is remarkably intact, but in other places utterly destroyed; tree roots envelop many of the temple walls and doorways. The atmosphere here is an eerie but welcome contrast to the more visited temples closer to Angkor Wat. Boeng Mealea shares many characteristics with Angkor Wat, but on a smaller scale. It has three encircling galleries, the same four gates and entrances, and a pair of interior libraries. It differs from Angkor Wat in having only one central tower instead of the famous five towers of Angkor Wat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel at 8:00 am, and the exact pickup time we will send you an email one day before the tour start
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress Code: Respectful dress with cover your shoulders and knees are required (shoulders cover by scarf not allow)
- Temples entrance fee will purchase on the day of the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned - Social distancing is maintained in vehicles - To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.