Kochi Food Crawl
The food in Kochi is a product of hundreds of years of sea trade. For centuries, people from all around India and the Indian Ocean area have made Kochi their home for the lucrative Spice Trade.
We'll explore the markets, the places of worship, alleyways and also have some lip-smacking food along the way.
You will get to eat like a local while you explore the city with a local.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mattancherry, Kochi (Cochin) India
Some lip-smacking food
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Anavathil, Kappalandimukku, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.