Klias River Nature and Wildlife Cruise from Kota Kinabalu Including Fireflies Watching
Cruise along Klias River, home to varieties of flora and fauna with our experienced local guide. Get the up close encounter with the very agile and wild silver leaf monkeys was well as naughty macaques. After dinner, there will be a second cruise for fireflies watching. Round-trip hotel transportation is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Driver and local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Klias Wetlands
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klias Wetlands, Malaysia
The highlight of this tour is ~ of course, seeing the remarkable Proboscis Monkey in the wild! Seeing the bizarre monkey with their natural behaviors in the mangroves is truly a wonderful experience.
Besides having the opportunity to see the Proboscis Monkey, one may also get the chance to see variety of birds, the common Macaque gathering in large numbers, sighting of the rare Silver Languor, and if you're lucky enough, you may see crocodiles by the river bank.
After a delightful Malaysian dinner (Buffet Style) our guide will show you a breathtaking view of fireflies lighting up the mangrove tree near the river bank. A gift from nature before you leaves the wonderful place.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- sabah port
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.