Klein Curacao,escape the crowds onboard Casador every saturday
Escape the crowds and join us on Casador a luxury 68ft motor sailing yacht for an amazing day out on the Caribbean sea. We are orientated to smaller groups of people who want a more relaxing comfortable trip. Casador is a spacious heavy boat that is very stable in the sea and is suitable for all ages.
when we arrive at Klein Curaçao an uninhabited deserted island you will be amazed at the incredible color of the sea and sand. Often we are greeted by turtles and a myriad of different tropical fish.
You can go snorkeling, explore the island or just chill out on the beach.
There are may palapas on the beach where you can shelter from the sun.
we will bring a cool box to the beach with refreshments and the delicious BBQ starts around 1pm with open bar.
We leave around 4pm and should arrive back in Spanish waters /Jhan thiel around 5.30.look forward to having you onboard!
if you wish to dive please let us know.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch - delicious barbecue with an open bar, spirits, wine, beer, soft drinks and of course our Caribbean rum punch Alcoholic Beverages Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- fishing equipment
- inflatable loungers, toys
What's excluded :
- please bring your own beach towel,sunscreen,camera and a possibly a hat!
- Scuba equipment can be rented for an additional charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klein (Little) Curacao, Curacao
The desert island klein curacao!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :407 Caracasbaaiweg, Jan Thiel, Curaçao
Traveler pickup is offered
we leave spanish waters at 7.30 amWe can pick you up for a modest fee from most hotels .please contact us for detailsPorts
- Jhan Thiel ,spanish waters
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.