KL Butterfly Park Admission Ticket with Free Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park is a veritable secret paradise where butterflies actually dance nonchalantly in clumps of fern amidst scented beautiful flowers and flowering vines.
From the words of the internationally renowned programme- Discovery Channel, in an interview and broadcasted to over 200 million viewers worldwide, it says “of all the butterfly parks in the world, none can compare with this one".
Free City Tour: TUGU NEGARA (NATIONAL MONUMENT), SULTAN ABDUL SAMAD BUILDING, MASJID JAMEK and DATARAN MERDEKA (MERDEKA SQUARE).
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Free Tour: 2 Hours
- KL Butterfly Park Admission
- Entry/Admission - Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, Jalan Cenderasari, Kuala Lumpur 50480 Malaysia
10.00am meet and greet our friendly English Speaking Driver at the hotel lobby and proceed for your tour and You will be picked-up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and take a tour through the Kuala Lumpur City.
The park is beautifully landscaped with myriads of lush greenery and colorful flowers. There are also a nursery and breeding area where you can see the butterfly larvae emerging as butterflies from their cocoons. Other than these butterflies of various colors and sizes, there are also insects on display. Among the insects on display are the rhinoceros beetles and the praying mantises. In the Butterfly Park itself is also a souvenir shop where you can purchase home some preserved butterflies which are made into bookmarks, keychains and so on.
The park tries to imitate the tropical forests, which is the natural habitat of its butterflies, as much as possible. Even the net used to keep the butterflies inside the park has a height that provides sufficient flight area for these beautiful creatures to fly around.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Monument, Jalan Taming Sari Lake Gardens, Kuala Lumpur 50480 Malaysia
Now we start the Free Cultural City Tour: TUGU NEGARA (NATIONAL MONUMENT), SULTAN ABDUL SAMAD BUILDING, MASJID JAMEK and DATARAN MERDEKA (MERDEKA SQUARE).
TUGU NEGARA (NATIONAL MONUMENT)
Situated overlooking the KL Lake gardens, the huge bronze monument was built to pay tribute to the soldiers who gave their lives defending the country during the Communist Insurgency in 1950s. The National Monument was designed by Felix de Weldon, the architect of the famous Iwo Jima Memorial
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Jalan Raja Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur 50050 Malaysia
SULTAN ABDUL SAMAD BUILDING
Sultan Abdul Samad Building one of the city’s most enduring attractions, Built in 1897, the building is said to have been the finest in the Malay states. It features an imposing porch, graceful horseshoe shaped arches, shiny copper domes and a 41.2 metre clock tower. The Ground Floor of this building house a Tourist Information Centre.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jamek Mosque, Jalan Tun, Kuala Lumpur 56000 Malaysia
Built in 1909, masjid Jamek is the city’s oldest surviving mosque. It features design elements that are that are inspired by the Mogul architecture I Northern India. Cupolas and minarets top the brick walls and arched colonnades, while a 70 feet domes surmounts the prayer hall. This mosque occupies historic location at the confluence of the Klang and Gombak rivers, which is the birth place of Kuala Lumpur.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
DATARAN MERDEKA (MERDEKA SQUARE)
Dataran Merdeka is the one of the most important heritage sites in the city. The Union jack was lowered to mark the country’s independence from colonial rule. Hence the name dataran Merdeka, which means ‘Independence Square’. Activities in the area include free heritage guided walks, and KL ByCycle tours.
End of the tour return to your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Asni Tours & Travels, Block B3-1-27 Jalan 1/152 Taman OUG Parklane, Kuala Lumpur 58200 Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Butterfly Park Opening Hours: 9.00am to 6.00pm.
- Butterfly Park Shoot Video Camera RM 5
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.