Kitty Hawk Maritime Forest Kayak Tour
The Kitty Hawk Woods Maritime Forest Kayak Tour is hands down one of the best family ecotours experiences to be had on the islands of the OBX. A beginner friendly environment explores a calm, glassy creek that meanders through the natural glory of one of North Carolina’s largest track of deciduous maritime forest habitat.
Beginner Friendly Tour
Search for osprey, egrets, herons. turtles and maybe river otter
Safe, fun & educational
Price Match Guarantee
Quality Sit In Kayaks
Available year round
We are the only kayak outfitter on the Outer Banks certified by the American Canoe and Kayak Association with trained and certified guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak, paddle, life jacket and 1st aid kit.
- Entry/Admission - Kitty Hawk Woods Reserve
What's excluded :
- Does not include gratuity.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kitty Hawk Woods Reserve, 983 W Kitty Hawk Rd, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949-4240
The Kitty Hawk Woods Maritime Forest Kayak Tour will explore the Kitty Hawk Woods Coastal Preserve in Kitty Hawk, NC. The Reserve encompasses a total of 1,824 acres and is bordered by Currituck Sound on the west, and Kitty Hawk Bay to the south, which contain the Reserve’s Kitty Hawk Bay Islands. Kitty Hawk Woods hosts several globally rare plant communities, including Maritime Deciduous Forest, Maritime Swamp Forest, and ponds.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :6150 N Croatan Hwy, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.