Kitesurfing Holiday on Bantayan Island
KiteBantayan Kitesurfing Club is located on the beautiful Bantayan Island in Cebu, Philippines. Our lessons are taught at one of the most pristine stretches of beach on the Island. The perfect white sand and shallow crystal clear waters make it the perfect teaching spot for Kitesurfing beginners while enjoying Paradise.
Kiteboarding has a relatively quick learning process so you should be up on the board and riding independently within hours.
Our certified kitesurfing instructors are passionate riders who love teaching and sharing joy to each individual student. We understand the process of learning to kiteboard and follow an easy to learn protocol program. It is one of the gateways to meeting like minded people who are adventurous and spontaneous. The only thing you require is determination and to be prepared to fall in love with the sport..
per adult from
What's included :
- Kitesurfing Lessons & Accommodation
- BKSA or IKO Kitesurfing Instructor - Kite Equipment - Board - Harness - Bar & Lines - Safety Equipment & Accommodation
What's excluded :
We have partnered with Amihan Beach Resort in Santa Fe, Bantayan Island so we can provide customers with the ultimate accommodation and kiteboarding experience.
Our flexible 7, 14 or 21 day kitesurfing vacation are customised around you including on the spot beach accommodation in our partner kite spot resort.
Settle in to your native style cabana, take in the breathtaking beach views, unwind, refresh and enjoy your vacation in Paradise.
Our specialised kiteboarding courses are taught on one of the best tropical kitesurfing spots in Asia, boasting sandbar lagoons, shallow turquoise water with steady
12-25 knot wind.
Amihan Beach Cabana is located on KiteBantayan teaching spot so you can enjoy watching fellow kite riders do their thing while in the comfort of your resort.
• Virgin Island, Philippines
• Malapascua Island, Malapascua Island, Cebu Island, Visayas
Departure Point :Amihan Beach Cabanas, A. Batobalonos St, Santa Fe, 6047 Cebu, Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- As countries reopen borders and travel restrictions ease, guidance may change frequently. We encourage you to check with the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or with local government authorities for more information about the impact to your destination.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.