Kitesurfing Beginer 3 Hours - Hurghada
BASIC KITE CONTROL AND POWERED BODY DRAGGING. BASIC KITE LESSONS FOR ALL. WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO FLY A KITE SAFELY AND QUICKLY! LEARN THE BASICS OF CONTROLLING THE KITE AND FEEL THE POWER OF THE KITE ON YOUR OWN. .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from / to your hotel in A/C Bus.
- All Necessary gear and equipment included (Kite, board, harness, helmet, water booties).
- Kite Instructions
- Bottle of Water and Soft Drink.
What's excluded :
- Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, Ahia) extra charges 5 $ per person
- Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from (El Gouna, Safaga) extra charges 10 $ per person
It takes only 3 hours to get a first taste of this amazing sport and decide whether it is ‘for you' or not and you will be picked up and transferred from your hotel. The main objective is learn the safety of kiteboarding and achieve the self confidence of controlling a kite. As you will spend 30 minutes for kitesurfing theories and description, and about 150 minutes teaching how to control on sea. One day KITE INTRO course it's perfect introduction to the Kiteboarding sport, but not cover enough to learn the sport and continue on your own. We highly recommend taking further beginner kite lessons to become confident and independent kitesurfer.
All necessary gear and equipment is supplied for you in a range of models and sizes appropriate to each step of your learning curve. We use only the latest CABRINHA and CRAZY FLY kiteboarding equipment.
• Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.