Kitesurf Class - Level 1 Initiation
South Adventures was one of the first kitesurf schools in Portugal, teaching since 2004, with over 25 thousand hours of experience in classes.
Lisbon is the ideal place for your kitesurfing lessons with white sand beaches and two shallow lagoons nearby, suitable for all levels, from the beginner to the expert.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kite, control bar, harness, impact vest and helmet
What's excluded :
Level 1 - Initiation, is an introduction to Kitesurf. Our duly certified instructors will introduce you to various aspects of the sport and, in particular, perfect various skills on land before entering the water. The instructor will make you learn to stay safe, how to assess the wind, the use of safety systems, the choice of suitable equipment, your configuration and kite control. Class lasting 3 hours. Value includes all the necessary material. (kite, bar, vest, helmet and board)
• Praia da Bela Vista, Costa da Caparica Portugal
Departure Point :Beach Bela Vista, Costa da Caparica, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is in Cacilhas, Almada. To get to Cacilhas we must take the Ferry Boat at Cais do Sodré, located right in the center of the most touristic neighborhoods in Lisbon. This Ferry trip is very easy, fast (10 minutes) and costs 3 € per person, round trip. There are trips every 15/20 minutes. South Adventures will be at the exit of the Ferry waiting for customers. Thus, we avoid chaotic traffic to leave Lisbon and cross the Bridge over the Tagus River and all that wasted time. From Cacilhas to the beach where we will do the activity, it takes us 15 minutes by car.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/6/2020 - 12/14/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.