Kisite Marine Park and Wasini Island Excursion, Lunch and All-Inclusive Drinks
Enjoy an all inclusive full day of excursion at Kisite Mpungute Marine Park for dhow sailing,dolphin spotting,Snorkeling and swimming,sun bathing,and a mouth watering Swahili delicacy of seafood for lunch,All inclusive alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks at wasini island and Get a glimpse of local culture while visiting Wasini village and the famous shimoni slaves caves .
per adult from
What's included :
- Marine park fees
- All local taxes and VAT
- All round private transportation
- Dhow cruise throughout the excursion
- Snorkeling equipment (to be provided on board)
- Lunch - Sea food will be served during lunchtime at a restaurant on the island the island
- Bottled water - a bottle of mineral water will be provided during lunch time
- Soda/Pop - A bottle of soda of your choice will be provided during lunch time
- A visit to the coral gardens and the wasini island village.
- Professional marine guides and snorkelling/ diving instructors
- Coral garden boardwalk
- Shimoni slaves caves entrance fee
- All inclusive soft & alcoholic drinks
What's excluded :
- Your own beach towel
- Water friendly shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swim suit
- DIVING at extra cost (to be Paid on arrival)
- Any other personal items
- Tips & gratuity
You will be picked from your hotel or residence at the confirmed time based on your pick up location.
Your driver will drive you to Shimoni along Mombasa – Lunga Lunga highway, a distance of 100 kms, arriving at around 8.30 am.
After arriving at Shimoni Jetty - Get Ready to board an Arabic dhow and sail for about one hour searching for dolphins. continue with your Sail to Kisite marine national park where you will snorkel and swim.
The Marine park is the second most famous marine park in the world, after the Australian Marine Park. Explore 30 kilometers of turtles, marine tortoise, bearreeffs, coral reefs and different types of marine fishes.
Next, sail to Wasisni Island where your lunch mainl sea food and Swahili dishes will be served.
After lunch, visit the beautiful coral garden,and fishing village to learn more about the Swahili people and their history. Your local guide will give you an in-depth explanation and background throughout the tour.
At around 3:30 start heading back to the shimoni jetty and visit the Shimoni Slave Caves, where enslaved people were kept before being shipped to Arabia.After that your will drive you back to your hotel or desired drop off location.
• Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park and Reserve, Shimoni KWS HQ Kenya
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we offer pick ups & drops from all North coast (Mombasa) & south coast (Diani)hotels and residencePorts
- mombasa port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.