Kingston City Sightseeing and Shopping Tour from Port Royal Cruise Port
Experience a taste of Jamaica’s Capital City on this day tour from Kingston. Journey through the streets of the Capital City - the melting pot of Jamaica's heritage, culture and culinary delights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Port pick up and drop off
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Meals and Drinks must be purchased separately
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kingston, Kingston, Kingston Parish, Jamaica
Relax and enjoy the best Kingston attractions and learn about the culture, history, and heritage. See the historic buildings and Simon Bolivar statue in Downtown, and observe Jamaicans go about their daily activities in the streets and markets as you journey from Port Royal.
Stop at the local craft market for a few minutes of shopping followed by a visit to the Institute of Jamaica for a tour of the Natural History Museum and see some of the island's rich heritage and many displays that showcase Jamaica's varying cultural heritage true to the national motto "Out of Many, One People". See one of the city's iconic landmarks, our National Heroes Park, the final resting place to many of Jamaica's heroes, prime ministers, and cultural icons, followed by another shopping stop at the Things Jamaica store before heading for the world's fourth-ranked best-tasting ice-cream at Devon House.
Next, visit the Bob Marley Museum, sited in the musician’s former home and take a guided tour of the house where he lived and became reggae legend. This museum was even the US President's Barack Obama's first stop when he arrived in Jamaica. Enjoy the comfortable and scenic drive back to the cruise port at the end of your trip.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kingston/Port Royal Cruise Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.