Kings valley, Hatshepsut, Karnak & Luxor temples
Egypt Key Travel is a Registered Travel Services Agency in Egypt Provides tours and Travel packages throughout Egypt,whether you want to have a day tour to Giza Pyramids,The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara,Or Day Tour to the Famous Egyptian museum with The Citadel of Cairo and Khan Kalili Bazaar or Day Tour to The Old Cairo where you can explore Islamic & Chirstian Cairo together or Spend a wonderful day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo to discover the Secrets of Valley of The Kings Or Enjoying the dinner or Lunch Cruise on the Nile We also Provide Travel Packages Whether you want a package to Cairo, a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Or visit the sunny Sharm El Sheik we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Our main Concept in Tourism is that Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
One of the most famous temple in Egypt. It has been built by some of the kings of the 18th and 19th families.
Ramses the second, Amenhotep the third, Tut Ankh Amun and others for the worship of the the God AMUN, His wife MUT and their son KHONSOU
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The Karnak Temple was built during the 18th and 19th Dynasty.
This temple was built to worship the god Amun, the great goddess and participated in the construction of many of the pharaohs kings and immortalized their military victories over the enemies.
The worship of the god Amun and his wife Mut and their son Khonsu was a major part of the ancient Egyptian worship. The most important characteristic of the temple is that it is the largest temple of worship in the world and one of the most famous and great monuments of Egypt because of its many monuments and temples.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
visiting this amazing site with tickets includes 3 tombs
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
belong to the royal queen Hatshepsut with its decorated walls which tell her story.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.