King Hussein Bridge Transfer to/from Dead Sea, Madaba, Airport, Amman
Visitors with a valid passport may obtain a visa at any Jordanian embassy, consulate, or legation abroad. You can also obtain a visa upon arrival at Amman’s Queen Alia International Airport or at any other border crossing (except the King Hussein Bridge (Allenby Bridge) and the ferry boat from Egypt). Visa fees are 40 JDs ($56) for single entry valid for one month but easily extended at the nearest police station. For a six months, non-extendable visa; travellers must pay 120 JDs ($170) for multiple entries, to be paid in local currency. Luckily, few formalities need to be observed when departing Jordan: A departure tax of 8 JDs ($13) is paid at any border crossings except the airports.
The Allenby/ King Hussein Bridge, 57km away from Amman, is located in the southern Jordan Valley and is open Sun–Thurs 07:30hrs – 22:00hrs, and Fri-Sat 07:30hrs – 13:00hrs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Modern and Air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- Free WiFi, Mineral Water, Turkish coffee
What's excluded :
- Gratuities & Personal expenses
- All our transfers are private. All cars are new and air-conditioned cars or carts. Our English speaking drivers have more long experience especially with tourists. We offer free Wi-Fi, wet wipes, bottled water and juices. We will bring you in a convenient and safe way to your landing point. Enjoy your hassle-free vacation. We ensure that your journey with us is fictional and unforgettable.
We recommend maximum during booking to be three people for a more comfortable trip. However, if the number becomes four, their freedom will be reduced while sitting, especially if the flight is limited to 3-4 hours and this is at their own risk. We provide assistance when needed.
Departure Point :
WE PICK UP ALL TRAVELERS
AirportsQueen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
OtherKing Hussein Bridge Border Crossing, Israel -Amman, JordanDead Sea, JordanMadaba, Jordan
Departure Time :1/28/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan -Amman, JordanDead Sea, JordanMadaba, JordanAllenby Bridge, ישראל
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.