Kimono trip in historical Kanazawa
There are many historical places and traditional crafts and cultures in Ishikawa, sake, geiko, koto (Japanese harp), sado (tea ceremony), wajima and yamanaka lacquerwares, kutaniyaki (pottery), and kagayuzen (dyeing tipical kanazawa). You can explore kanazawa city in kimono, which made of silk. In just 5 minutes walk from kanazawa station with empty handed, you can transform to kimono style.
per adult from
What's included :
- hair arrangement
- umbrella, coat
- traditional silk kimono
- The scroll of historical exploration at higashichayagai in 8 languages
What's excluded :
After wearing the kimono, go around kanazawa city. Come back to kokoyui by 17:30 or return them at your hotel.You will enjoy kanazawa time with kimono.
• Kimono Rental Kokoyui, 1-3-39 Hommachi, Kanazawa 920-0853 Ishikawa Prefecture
Departure Point :着物 和服 心結KIMONO｜カップル ゆかた レンタル 正絹 観光, 1-chōme-3-39 Honmachi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0853, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.