Kimono Dress Experience in Kanazawa Korinbo with Door to Door Pick Up from hotel
• Cherry Tomato shared transfer will pick you up from your accommodation in 2 flexible timings to start off your Kimono's experience.
• Immerse yourself in Japanese culture as you explore and stroll around the various sights in the city with an eye-catching kimono.
• Pose to your heart’s content with a charming kimono and take memorable photos at wonderful photo stops.
• Choose from an impressive collection of high-quality kimonos from various designs, colors, patterns and styles.
• Enjoy the assistance of friendly staffs who will be happy to help you choose the best kimono with their professional skills and also perform fitting for you.
• Request for hair styling and makeup services with additional fees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 24 hours hotline are available to support for any emergency assistance
- Cherry Tomato Omotenashi Phone to assist you on your questions or services in Japan.
- Kimono Rental (Choose from our collection & Dressing Included)
- One way shared transportation from your hotel in Korinbo (Door-to-Door) to Kimono rental shop.
What's excluded :
- Additional charges for professional hair styling and makeup services.
- Food and drinks
- Late charges of returning the kimono.
- Pick up transfer from Kimono rental shop to hotel.
Enjoy the experience of wearing a Japanese Kimono and appreciate its beauty with the great artwork and exceptional skills involved. Our Cherry Tomato shared transfer service will pick you up from your accommodation directly to the shop offering rental service with 2 flexible timing options available to suit your schedule (between 08:30 - 09:30 am or between 10:30 - 11:30 am)
Choose your preferred kimono with the assistance of professional staffs and transform yourself into this iconic attire. Kimono must be returned to the shop by 5:30 pm so if you would like to enjoy the kimono for a longer time, do choose to have an earlier pick up from accommodation between 08:30-09:30 am.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can provide transfer to all accommodations in Kanazawa Korinbo with telephone number starting with '076' (eg: 076-xxx-xxxx) only. We will advise actual pick up time and meeting point in Departure Notice. Departure Notice will be faxed one day before service date to your hotel's front desk by 1700hrs (5.00 pm). For non-hotel guest in Korinbo City, Departure Notice will be sent one day before service date to your email address by 1700 hrs (5:00 pm).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- After self-guided walking tour, please return kimono to the store by 05:30 pm. An additional charge will be incurred if kimono is returned late.
- For guests who need to request 'extra small' or 'extra large' sizes, please advise upon booking.
- Wheelchair and stroller are accessible, please tell us upon booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.