Killing Eve Tour of London
By taking this tour you will visit about 10 of the filming locations form the award winning hit show Killing Eve. The famous series is based on the Villanelle e-book series following and portrays the cat and mouse game between Mi5 agent Eve Polastri and psychopathic assassin Villanelle.
You will travel by foot to see locations from both Killing Eve series and discover lots of interesting facts about the locations used for filming.
During the tour you will get to have a rest break at the café where Eve met Kenny and Elena after her stolen suitcase was returned.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Zone 1 Travelcard OR Oyster Card (single journey)
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: London, London, England
For 3 hours you will see more that 10 locations from Killing Eve and stand on some of the very exact places as Eve Polastri (played by Sandra Oh) and psychopathic assassin Villanelle (played by Jodie Comer).
Departure Point :Shangri-La Hotel at The Shard London, 31 St Thomas St, London SE1 9QU, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :23 Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London NW1 2SB, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people how have walking problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.