Killarney To Cliffs of Moher And Galway City Private Chauffeur Sightseeing Trip
Travelling from Killarney to Galway, Why not make your transfer into a sightseeing day? You will be greeted by your chauffeur driver at the reception of your hotel or your location / address in Killarney. You will have a stress-free luxury day sightseeing transfer in an Executive Mercedes Benz V Class MPV Suitable for up to 7 passengers with luggage.
It is a flexible transfer. You have the option of including or excluding sites according you preferences.
Your journey starts in Killarney and ends in Galway.
Lunch pub stop along the way.
Just sit back and relax and enjoy the day tour in Comfort, Safety and Style The vehicle and Chauffeur are fully licensed and insured in accordance with The Irish Government Transport Authority.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tolls & Taxes
- Driver & Vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Gratuities. We recommend 15 %
- Entrance fee’s to sites and lunch
- Entry/Admission - Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adare Heritage Centre, Main St., Adare Ireland
Pass through the heritage town. Renowned as one of Ireland's prettiest towns in Ireland. Photo opportunity
Stop At: Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Bunratty West, Bunratty Ireland
Almost 600 years old castle. Walk around the castle and the village. It is a good place for pub lunch
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Liscannor, Liscannor, County Clare
Stop for refreshments at the renowned Vaughan's Anchor Inn Pub
It is an optional stop
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Brigid's Well, Churchtown Mountbriget Ireland
A quick stop at the healing well
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
Visit the Cliffs and the exhibition centre.
Buy your tickets on arrival, or buy online at disconnected prices
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Doolin, Doolin, The Burren, County Clare
Pass by the old fishing village on the Wild Atlantic Way, boasting some of the most breathtaking scenery in Ireland.
Stop At: Lisdoonvarna, Lisdoonvarna, The Burren, County Clare
Drive through the Spa town and world renowned match making capital of Ireland. Lisdoonvarna still hosts its annual matchmaking festival each September
Stop At: Ballyvaughan, Ballyvaughan, The Burren, County Clare
Pass by the small harbour village on the south shores of Galway Bay. It is an enchanting picturesque village on the West Atlantic Coast. With a dramatic backdrop of the historic Burren limestone landscape and overlooking Galway Bay.
Stop At: Kinvara, Kinvara, County Galway, Western Ireland
Kinvara “The Head of the Sea”, and gateway to the Burren. It is the only prominent sea village on the southern shores of Galway Bay
Stop At: Dunguaire Castle's Medieval Banquet, N18 Kinvarra Village, Galway Ireland
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Galway, Galway, County Galway, Western Ireland
Drop off at your hotel or any address in Galway City
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your provided address in Killarney. Please provide pick up location address and pick up time. Please note: Your journey start in Killarney and finishes in Galway City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.