Kilimanjaro Marangu Route Day Tour
It is a perfect choice for travelers who do not have enough time or budget to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro up to the top which takes a minimum time of five days.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 2 nights hotel (half board accommodation) ,2 way transfer to and from Marangu gate, Park fees, Rescue fees, Guide, driver and porter salaries, Guides and porters park fees, Lunch boxes, Drinking water
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal nature expenses, medication, alcohol, cigarettes or tipping to any Bujo Tour staffs.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Kilimanjaro National Park, Tanzania
Marangu Gate (6000 ft) to Mandara Hut (9,000 ft), Hiking/Ascent time: 3 – 4 hours
Habitat: Montane forest
Leave Moshi town about 08:30am and drive to about 45 minutes to Marangu gate on the eastern side of Kilimanjaro. Do the necessary paperwork at the park gate such as registrations. Begin hiking at about 9:30 am. Hike through rainforest from the park gate (6000 ft) to Mandara hut (9000 ft), taking about 3 – 4 hours. Stop half way for lunch. Reach Mandara Huts at about 01.30 pm. After short tour at the hut and a side trip to Maundi Crater (about 15 minutes away) is a good way to see the surroundings as well as views of Kenya and northern Tanzania. Then start coming down to Marangu gate and you may reach at the gate around 04:45 pm. Bujo Tours vehicle will be at the gate ready for the transfer back to Moshi and will arrive in the late evening around 05:45 pm. overnight at Hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :6/15/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.