Kilimanjaro is not only Africa’s tallest peak, but also the world’s tallest free standing mountain. The summit, named Uhuru Point, is 5,895 meters (19,341 feet) above sea level.
Most high mountains are part of ranges, such as Mount Everest’s Himalayan Mountain Range. These are formed in a process called plate tectonics. Below the ground, Earth’s crust is made up of multiple tectonic plates. These plates have been moving since the beginning of time due to geologic activity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro
What's excluded :
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Climb- LONDOROSSI GATE AND STARTING POINT TO MTI MKUBWA
Stop At: Kilimanjaro National Park, Kilimanjaro National Park, Kilimanjaro Region
Elevation: 1830m/6000ft to 2650m/8700ft
Hiking Time: 3-4 hours
Habitat: Montane Forest
Leave in the morning from Arusha to Londorossi village were gate is located. The start of trail 2100m trek winds up through the lush forest zone on to the lower slopes of the northern side, going to Shira Plateau. Overnight at Mti Mkubwa 2650m, 3 to 4 hours.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Camping in very comfort African style
Day 2: - MTI MKUBWA (BIG TREE) CAMP – SHIRA 1 CAMP
Stop At: Mount Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro National Park 40000 Tanzania
DAY 2 - MTI MKUBWA (BIG TREE) CAMP – SHIRA 1 CAMP
Elevation: 2650m/8700ft to 3500m/11,500ft
Hiking Time: 4-5 hours
After breakfast you will follow a thin trail through the rainforest before leaving the green area behind heading into moorland. Erica and Lobelia plants will start to take over the landscape. After about 4-5 hours you will reach Shira One Camp where you will have your evening meal and overnight stay.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.