Kilimanjaro 7 Days Machame route
We focus on the special needs of small groups and independent travelers, matching special needs and interests with the quality operators who are able to meet such expectations. Our independence ensures that we are able to be objective, without necessarily promoting any one product. Through many years of experience we have a good understanding of each camp or operators’ unique characteristics, strengths and weaknesses.
Safety on the Mountain
per adult from
7 days 4 hours 59 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 Night accomodation
- Camping equipment,Government tax,18%Vat,Park rescue,English speak guide,Aiport transfer,Lunch box,,,
- All the transfer
- Salary for the crew
- Potat toilet.
What's excluded :
- Travel visa,Travel insurance,Tips for the crew,Extra night,extra Transfer,Alcohol.Phone call,Laundry
DAY 1•Machame Gate to Machame Camp
The drive from Moshi to the Mount Kilimanjaro National Park Gate takes about 50 minutes. We continue a short distance until we reach the Machame Camp.
DAY 2•Machame Camp to Shira Camp
After breakfast, dinner, and overnight at the Shira campsite.
DAY 3•Shira Camp to Lava Tower to Barranco Camp
From the Shira Plateau, we continue to the east up a ridge, This day is very important for acclimatization and will help your body prepare for summit day.
DAY 4 •Barranco Camp to Karanga Camp
After breakfast, we leave Barranco and continue on a steep ridge passing the Barranco Wall, to the Karanga Valley campsite. This is a short day meant for acclimatization.
DAY 5. Karanga Camp to Barafu Camp
After breakfast, we leave Karanga and hit the junction which connects with the Mweka Trail,The two peaks of Mawenzi and Kibo are to be seen from this position.
DAY 6. •Barafu Camp to Summit to Mweka Hut
Very early in the morning (midnight to 2am), Faster hikers will see the sunrise from the summit.
DAY 7 •Mweka Camp to Moshi
From the gate, you continue another hour to Mweka Village. A vehicle will meet you at Mweka village to drive you back to hotel in Moshi.
• Mount Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro National Park 40000 Tanzania
Departure Point :Moshi Urban, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel and any Airport.Airports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.