Kilimani Cultural Tour and Materuni Waterfalls
Kilimani Cultural Tourism is a community based for coffee growers a complementary source of income via tourism. It can be used as base for many activities, by a local coffee farmer, Materuni Waterfalls also is one of the best waterfalls in the foot of mt Kilimanjaro, Both Activities are from Uru area.
per adult from
5 hours 6 minutes
What's included :
- •4wd Jeep •Unlimited Mileage •Driver guide. •All park fees •Lunch boxes •Mineral water•Fridge
What's excluded :
- Airport Transfer, Visas, Tips to driver/Guide, Items of personal nature,Telephone bills
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moshi, Moshi, Kilimanjaro Region
After breakfast, (approx.: 06:30AM) at the Hotel in Arusha Town and then departs for Cultural Tour-in Moshi (Chagga villages-Kilimani Cultural Tourism; Uru –Msuni village. On this day you will do a full day cultural programs eg. Coffee Tour, the chagga history after Local Lunch drive for Materuni Waterfalls, later in the afternoon return to Arusha for dinner and overnight.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Entry Borders,1. Namanga Border2. Holili BorderAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.