Kili Footprints Materuni water falls and coffee Tour
On this tour, you will get the opportunity to explore the base of Mount Kilimanjaro and visit the beautiful village of Materuni. Here you will be able to mingle with the locals and learn about their traditional way of life, including a visit to a local coffee shamba (farm) and the stunning waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Airport Transfer
- Tips for the crew
- On this tour you will begin your day by visiting one of these small local farms to learn about how coffee is harvested and produced from bean to cup. You will then get the chance to try your own hand at preparing a fresh cup of coffee to try.
This is also a great opportunity to talk to the locals and learn about the fascinating history of the Chagga people, a native tribe that lives on the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro.
After lunch, you will then take a short hike to the surrounding waterfalls in Uru Village where you can enjoy a refreshing dip in the waters
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8/17/2019 - 12/23/2021
Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 02:30 PM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 02:30 PM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 02:30 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 02:30 PM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 02:30 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.