Kids friendly Guided Tour | Rome upon the Walls and Undergrounds Experience
Join this Alternative Kids Private Tour of Roman Walls and Undergrounds designed to let kids between 5 and 12 years old meet history and culture in a funny way. This Tour is suitable for all the family. Our expert guide will be able to involve everyone in the discovery of the Eternal City.
per adult from
3 hours 18 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Material for games and/or painting
- Private Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museo delle Mura
- Entry/Admission - Catacombe di Santa Domitilla
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porta San Sebastiano, Via di Porta S. Sebastiano, 18, 00179 Rome Italy
Porta San Sebastiano is the largest and one of the best preserved gates in the defensive walls of the Aurelian Walls of Rome.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museo delle Mura, Via di Porta San Sebastiano 18, 00179 Rome Italy
From the Museum it is possible to access a long stretch, about 350 meters long, of a walkway on the walls, which looks like a covered gallery spaced out by ten towers, ending at the top with an open walkway sheltered by battlements. Along the route are the walls of Honorian age (early 5th century AD) with slits for archers in niches, and large arches open on the opposite side towards the city, in addition to the stairs inside some towers that were used to access to the upper control chambers, which no longer exist
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella, Via Appia Antica, 161, 00178 Rome Italy
The mausoleum of Cecilia Metella and the Castrum Caetani constitute an archaeological continuum, which rises in Rome, just before the third mile of the Via Appia Antica, immediately after the complex consisting of the circus, the villa, and the sepulcher of the son of Emperor Maxentius, Valerio Romolo.
Pass By: Via Appia Antica, Via Appia, Rome Italy
The Via Appia is one of the oldest and most important streets of ancient Rome
Stop At: Catacombe di Santa Domitilla, Via delle Sette Chiese 282, 00147 Rome Italy
The catacombs were underground cemetery areas used in antiquity.
Depending on the day of the tour, different catacombs can be visited
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any location wihtin the Aurelian Walls
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (mobility issues, wheelchair, visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff. For people with disabilities, the tour route may be different from the one presented.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not reccomended for travelers with walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.