Kid-Friendly Castel Sant'Angelo Tour with Pantheon & Piazza Navona
A journey along secret passageways, drawbridges, trap doors, and a great collection of ancient weapons!
Join this 2.5-hour Private Tour to discover Castel Sant’Angelo, a fascinating medieval fortress linked to the Vatican through the Passetto (an elevated passageway) and built on the ruins of the ancient Mausoleum of Hadrian!
You will then walk through the centre of Rome towards the Pantheon, the best-preserved temple of Ancient Rome, and Piazza Navona with its wonderful fountains.
Your family will be involved in many interactive activities with colourful books, trivia, games and multimedia tools. A professional kid-friendly guide will lead you in this amazing tour.
Your children won’t forget it in a hurry!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional kid-friendly Guide
- Art-Historian Guide
- Castel Sant'Angelo entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
- Entry/Admission - Pantheon
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Castel Sant’Angelo, also known as the Mausoleum of Hadrian, was erected as a tomb for the Emperor Hadrian and his family. Over the centuries it was rebuilt many times, and it changed a lot during the Medieval and Renaissance periods. Popes used it as their private residence, as a prison, as a place for public executions and as the State Treasury.
Meet your kid-friendly guide at the entrance of the castle and discover secret passageways, trap doors, drawbridges, and a great collection of ancient weapons.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
Then visit the tombs of kings and artists like King Vittorio Emanuele II and the painter Raphael in the Pantheon, an ancient temple built by Emperor Hadrian and dedicated to all the past and future gods, converted into a Christian Church in 608 A.D.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Finish your tour in the baroque Piazza Navona where you can admire the Fountains of Bernini, the Egyptian Obelisk, the Pamphili Palace, and the Church of Saint Agnes.
Your knowledgeble guide will make your visit even more exciting and captivating with tablets, decorated books, trivia, treasure hunts, and other interactive activities
You won't want to miss such an entertaining tour for your children!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to children older than 5
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.