Kickstart Your Trip in Vancouver
There is so much too see in Vancouver that it's very hard to decide where to start - that's where the Kickstart experience comes in. Among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse cities, this is a popular filming location, it’s surrounded by mountains, and also has thriving art, theatre and music scenes. Whether you are into history and culture or shopping and hidden gem this experience is for you.
Within 24 hours after booking you'll receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you'll be assigned a like-minded host. Your host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes the city unique. You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personalized and private experience
- 3 hours with a host
- Walking experience ( if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options )
- Hotel meet-up (if within reasonable distance)
What's excluded :
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Food and drinks
- Gratuity (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Steam Clock, 305 Water St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1B8 Canada
You can start your experience at the iconic Gastown Steam Clock and learn about the rich culture of this area.
Pass By: Victory Square, 150 Hastings St W, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1G8 Canada
This memorial park is the perfect location to learn a little more about Vancouver's history.
Pass By: Chinatown, Chinatown, Vancouver, British Columbia
From the picturesque Millennium Gate to the beautiful gardens a stroll past this areas is a must when in Vancouver.
Pass By: Yaletown, 200-1226 Hamilton St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2S8 Canada
This vibrant neighborhood offers the opportunity to view the Rodgers Arena and BC Place Stadium - and if you are a sports lover this is definitely an added bonus!
Pass By: Engine 374 Pavilion, 181 Roundhouse Mews Corner of Pacific Blvd and Davie St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2W3 Canada
You can end off your experience at Engine 347 and learn why steam played such an import part in Vancouver's history.
Departure Point :Vancouver, BC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/2/2020 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.