Khiva Ichan Kala Tour
With us, in one day you will be able to get acquainted with the fabulous city. Our professional team will help you feel the admiration of the city.
For a while, you can feel yourself in the middle ages because it is the most authentic city in Central Asia and of course enjoy the view of the clear starry sky at night.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide (en, fr, german, russian, turkish)
- Entrance to monuments
- Ascent to the observation tower (Panoramic View)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Itchan Kala
What's excluded :
- Other and personal expenses that are not specified in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itchan Kala, А, Болтаева-41, Xiva 220900, Uzbekistan
- The "City of a Thousand Minarets", "Open-air Museum", "City as 1001 Nights of Shahrazad".
- The first city in Central Asia that was accepted into the world heritage list of UNESCO.
- The most authentic city in Central Asia.
- The only city in Central Asia that stands on the same place where it was founded.
- The city has 2 Khan's residences, more than 10 minarets, more than 20 madrassas, about 5 mosques and mausoleums of saints and etc.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Itchan Kala west gate, Khiva, Uzbekistan
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet the guests at the main gates (Ota Darvoza - Western gates) or we can pick up the tourists from the hotel which is inside or outside the city of Ichan Kala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.