Khasab Dhow Cruise Full day, Buffet Lunch on Board, swimming
Spend a full day in the waters of Musandam. You will get to enjoy Omani dhows that are decorated in a traditional manner. You can lounge on soft carpets and cushions. When you choose this Musandam boat trip, you will not only take pleasure on magnificent and serene sceneries. You will also have the chance to explore some of the most untouched fishing villages in Oman like the Seebi and Telegraph Island. Refreshments will be served and there will be two stops to make way for snorkeling and swimming during Khasab Musandam dhow cruise tour to Musandam fjords.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Arabic buffet lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkeling Mask, towels
- Restroom on board
- Coffee and/or Tea - Arabic coffee and Tea
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Khasab, Khasab, Musandam Governorate
• Dolphin watching, snorkeling swimming, and view of fisherman villages inside Musandam fjords.
• Unlimited refreshments on the board including traditional Omani tea, coffee, and plain water
• Traditional Omani lunch that may include fried rice, fried chicken, Hummus, salad, and Khubz
• Fresh fruits all the time will be during Khasab Musandam dhow cruise
• Basic toilet and shower facility with freshwater, hand wash, tissue papers, and towels
• Snorkeling and swimming gears, life jackets, towels, and comfortable sitting arrangements.
• Adventurous full day dhow cruise, fjords, and sightseeing
• Natural dolphin watching along the way to historical Telegraph Island
• Visit to historical Telegraph and Seebi islands that are the best for swimming.
• Two stops for snorkeling and swimming, first at Telegraph Island and then Seebi
• View of small fisherman villages like Nadifi, Quanah, Maqlab, Seeb, and Shem
• An unforgettable Khasab Musandam dhow cruise with dolphin watching
Duration: 6 hours
• Arabian food - Hummus,Manakeesh,Grilled halloumi, Foul meddamas.
Moutabal/baba ghanoush. ...
Fattoush. Falafel. ...
Departure Point :Port (Dhow Cruise), Khasab, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will carry a company signboard. Once client get down from the cruise they have to come outside the port by walking. Our Guide collects all guests to take in coach. Our coach stop other place where dhow cruise will wait for us.Ports
- Port (Dhow Cruise), Khasab, Oman
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will NOT be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Snorkeling equipment will be provide on board
- swimming allows
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.