Morning our English speaking guide will pick you from the Hotel or Seaport to start the Journey.
The first stop will be for the visit of Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Then proceed to the traditional souq to bargain with the vendors and continue your journey to the history in Frankincense land Museum.
en route to Sultan Qaboos Palace for a photo stop.
We will now enjoy the real greenery by going through the plantations and taste the real fresh tender coconuts one of the unique thing you cannot find in any other GCC as fresh as this.
Tour ends with dropping as per the information provided by the client while booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- As confirmed earlier with our reservation desk, Pick up time will be as per the arrival of cruise. If from the hotel then it will be between 08:00 am & 09:00 as per the guests convenience.
The transport will be as per the number of passengers either a 4 Wheel Drive or a 22 seater coach. Mineral water bottles will be provided during the Tour. Any entrance tickets will be included. Any meals are not included. Any personal expenses such as tips or laundry are not included. Pick up & Drop will be as confirmed by the guest during the time of booking.
Leaving back with great memories for a life time.
Departure Point :Salalah SeaportAny Hotels in Salalah
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Salalah Seaport
Any Hotels in Salalah
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.