Khao Yai National Park with Waterfall & Hiking
Enjoy a fun day trip from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spend a full day trekking, exploring and learning about the fascinating jungle. An authentic Thai lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park entrance fee
- A park ranger guide when hiking KM 33
- Licensed, English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off at centrally located Bangkok hotels
- Lunch in a local restaurant with bottled water
- Raincoats and anti-leech socks during the rainy season will be provided
- Complimentary 2 bottles of water and 2 refreshing towels per person
- Entry/Admission - Khao Yai National Park
- Entry/Admission - Haew Narok Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks and Soft drinks (available to purchase)
- Any other expenses of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khao Yai National Park, Pak Phli Thailand
Listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, this is a huge area full of much flora and fauna.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Haew Narok Waterfall, Khorat Plateau Bangkok, Khao Yai National Park Thailand
The largest waterfall in the Khao Yai National Park dropping over 150 meter (492 ft.) from the top to the basal lake, Haew Narok Waterfall is one of the highest waterfalls in Thailand.
Haew Narok Waterfall is in Khao Yai National Park, Thailand. It is located in the south side of the park in the area of Prachin Buri Province.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All centrally located Bangkok hotels
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.)
- Minimum age is 9 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies when traveling with 2 Adults
- Please advise if you have any dietary restrictions and allergies at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available when advised at time of booking
- Must provide a full list of names (as they appear on passports) for insurance purposes
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry! I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.