Khao Yai National Park Tour from Bangkok with Thai Cooking Class
The Khao Yai National Park (Thailand’s second largest and a World Heritage Site) is famous for its dense virgin forests, streams, waterfalls and high-altitude plains. This is great city escape for those looking to get back to nature during their stay in Bangkok.
What You'll Do:
- Stop at the Visitor Center
- Hike to Haew Narok Waterfall in Khao Yai National Park
- Visit a local market and select ingredients for a cooking class
- Stop at KM. 30 to enjoy the scenery of Khao Yai National Park
- Explore Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Savor an authentic lunch at a renowned Thai-style wooden home
- Learn how to prepare 5 classic dishes, such as "tom yum" and "pad thai"
- Sample ice creams of interesting flavors, such as white wine lychee or red wine strawberry
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- National Park Fee
- Transportation by car, min van or coach
- An authentic Thai lunch at a renowned Thai style wooden home
- 3-hour version of a popular Thai cooking class including a Thai market tour
- Pasteurized milk, organic coffee, herbal tea, fresh juice or homemade ice-cream
- Entry/Admission - Haew Narok Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Khao Yai National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rong Kluea Nakhon Nayok Market, Hwy 3049, Tambon Sarika, Nakhon Nayok 26000 Thailand
What You'll Do:
· Stop at the Visitor Center
· Hike to Haew Narok Waterfall in Khao Yai National Park
· Visit a local market and select ingredients for a cooking class
· Stop at KM. 30 to enjoy the scenery of Khao Yai National Park
· Explore Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
· Savor an authentic lunch at a renowned Thai-style wooden home
· Learn how to prepare 5 classic dishes, such as "tom yum" and "pad thai"
· Sample ice creams of interesting flavors, such as white wine lychee or red wine strawberry
Take a tour of local morning market and sample five home-cooked dishes from authentic Thai recipes. Afterwards, explore Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and discover Heaw Narok waterfall, the park’s top highlight.
06:30: Enjoy a free hotel pick-up from your hotel in Bangkok and head to an authentic, local morning market. This is a 100% 'must visit' in Nakhon Nayok, overflowing with color, enticing fragrances and friendly smiles. Most of the goodies on sale here are fresh and preserved local foods.
09:00: Your guide will teach you how to choose the best sample of each ingredient to create delicious dishes at your cooking class. Your market cooking class will start with a visit guided by your tour guide to the local market to discover and select fresh, seasonal produce for the day's menu.
Learn the secrets of selecting top quality produce from the market which sells all kinds of meat, fish, seafood, vegetables and herbs as well as clothes and shoes. Purchase some seasonal fruits or Thai Desserts (Khanom Wan) as a tasty lunch addition and meet local merchants who you can ask questions.
10:30: Aprons, chopping boards and chef's knives are all provided as you cook together the famous Thai Cuisine. In this cooking lesson you'll learn the secret recipe of 5 classic Thai dishes such as Green Papaya Salad (Som Tam), Stir-Fried Rice Noodles (Pad Thai), Spicy Prawn Soup, lemongrass and galangal (Tom Yum Goong), Authentic Thai Basil Chicken Recipe (Pad Kra Pao Gai) and Stir Fried Chinese Morning Glory (Pad Pak Bung Fai Daeng). Learn the wonders of Thai herbs and spices, which make Thai cuisine popular the world over, in a home-style learning environment.
At the end of this hands-on cooking lesson, enjoy eating a delicious meal with bottled water and fresh fruits or Thai Desserts(Khanom Wan). Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks are available for an extra charge. Leave the local family with a full stomach and unforgettable memories from an amazing experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Haew Narok Waterfall, Khorat Plateau Bangkok, Khao Yai National Park Thailand
12:00: Afterwards, entering from the main gate on the Prachinburi side, en-route to the park, continue the program with a visit to Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you’ll take a short hike to Haew Narok Waterfall. For a beautiful view of the waterfall, walk 1km from the main road. You'll find a stunning scene which you can admire before taking a safe trail down the cliff.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khao Yai National Park, Pak Phli Thailand
13:30: Stop at the Visitor Center to get facts about the park’s history and attractions. There is also amuseum with lots of great facts about the park. The helpful and friendly park rangers and the staff are available to provide information and most of them are English-speaking.
14:00: The final stop in Khao Yai National Park is Km. 30 Viewpoint, on Thanarat Road, where you can enjoy the scenery in the north part of the expansive and beautiful Khao Yai National Park.
14:45: After leaving from Khao Yai National Park you'll reach the gate of the red-white restaurant which is surrounded by a small, lush tropical garden that provides a refreshing country feel that perfectly fits into the surrounding scenic mountainous of Khao Yai National Park.
There's something complimentary for everyone such as pasteurized milk, organic coffee, herbal tea, fresh juice or homemade ice-cream that include such unique flavors as white wine lychee, red wine strawberry, anchan (a Thai herb), rum and raisin, and much, much more. It will be served in a cute design cup which you can bring home as a souvenir.
15:15: Transfer back to your hotel in Bangkok for approximately 18:30.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sunleisure World, Phayathai Road, Thung Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Phayathai Plaza No. 128/183 room 128/86 17th Floor., Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: 128 Payatai Plaza Building, Phayathai Road, Ratchathevi, Thanon Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
2: Bangkok, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel You can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 adults required per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.