Khao Sok Full Day Tour: Sarasin Bridge, Khao Sok Park Trekking & Rafting, etc.
● Stop by Sarasin Bridge, one of Thailand’s most famous and beautiful bridges
● Trek through the jungles of Khao Sok National park
● Board a raft/canoe and float down the Khao Sok river
● See the monkeys at Wat Panturat
● Take some amazing photos at the Khao Sok Viewpoint
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All fees including rafting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Khao Sok Viewpoint
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarasin Bridge, Tambon Mai Khao, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand
We’ll get the day started with a quick stop by the Sarasin Bridge. One of Thailand’s more beautiful bridges with its shining elevated gazebos, it rose to fame due to the tragic story of two lovers who jumped off the bridge ala Romeo and Juliet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Khao Sok National Park, Khao Sok National Park, Surat Thani Province
After strolling along the pedestrian bridge and taking photos of the scenery, we’ll head to the Khao Sok National Park and trek through the jungle, taking in the lush greenery and glimpsing local flora and fauna.
We’ll have a hearty lunch before proceeding to our next activity, rafting or canoeing down the Khao Sok river. One of the more popular activities in the area, it is often included in Khao Sok National Park tours, and is a great way to take in the surrounding scenery.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Khao Sok Viewpoint, Khlong Sok, Phanom District, Surat Thani 84250, Thailand
The Wat Panturat or “Monkey Temple” is up next. Located within the park and built on a limestone plateau, the temple is duly nicknamed because of the large number of monkeys that have taken residence in or near the temple. Make sure to keep your valuables with you at all times as the monkeys aren’t known for being shy!
Before making our way back to Phuket, we’ll visit the Khao Sok Viewpoint and take in the amazing rainforest terrain of the park. Don’t forget to whip out your cameras or phones to snap some photos to serve as souvenirs for a memorable day spent at Khao Sok.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available anywhere in Phuket. Look for a guide wearing TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign.Kindly be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the stated time. The earlier you start, the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the attractions, especially in high season.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.