Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Tour from Hua Hin or Cha-Am
Sam Roi Yod National Park, translated as 300 Peaks, is one of Thailand most captivating national parks. Where local fishermen still preserve generations-old traditions, this natural region offers plenty of relaxation and hiking possibilities for all ages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tours and transfer from and to your Hua Hin / Cha-am Hotel with driver from the specific beaches of Hua Hin / Cha-am (See exception list for the applicable beaches) with English speaking guide
- Lunch included at a local restaurant (food only)
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as other meals, not mentioned in the program, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Supplements for transfers from and to Hua Hin / Cha-am hotels / resorts located outside the beach regions on the island (resorts located at Khao Takbiab, Petchaburi and Pranburi). Also transfer services from/to the airport are excluded and supplements may apply
- Hotel accommodation in Hua Hin / Cha-am
- Tips and gratuities
- Thailand has gained fame for its extraordinary natural splendors, and Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park is one of the best destinations for nature lovers. By choosing the Hua Hin and Cha-Am region as your holiday destination, you will be in for a treat. A pleasant drive through the fertile agricultural land south of Hua Hin takes you the park, aka '300 peaks,' Thailand’s oldest coastal national park. This protected area is a wonderland of limestone caves, forests, waterfalls, mangrove swamps, and isolated beaches, all within a 35-square-mile (90-square-km) area of central Thailand.
After hotel pickup, your journey starts with the 1-hour drive in a southern direction through Prachuap Khiri Khan province, known for its pineapple and coconut plantations. Make a stop to get an up-close view and learn about the cultivation and harvesting procedures to get from seed to fruit.
As soon as you enter the national park, make your way to a secluded fishing village where you may feel like you've gone back in time to a traditional way of life set amid stunning scenery. Then proceed by fishing boat to a secluded beach, which is the starting point for a steep climb to Phraya Nakhon Cave. The most popular attraction of this vast cave is Phra Thinang Khuha Kharuehat, a pavilion constructed during the reign of King Rama V in 1890. This distinctive pavilion is now used as the symbol of the province.
After a much-needed lunch to refuel from your climb, enjoy free time for a leisurely afternoon on the white sandy beach. If you do not wish to participate in the 1,410-foot high (430-meter) climb up the mountain to Phraya Nakhon Cave, you'll have more time to spend at Laem Sala Beach. Lunch is served on the beach with time for swimming and sunbathing before you are returned to your original pickup location.
Departure Point :Your booked Hua Hin or Cha-Am hotel (conditions apply)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated on private basis only with English speaking assistance.
- This tour is operated only in the morning.
- We recommend customers bringing, sunscreen with a high SPF factor and sunglasses / hat with them during this excursion.
- This tour may not be suitable for visitors with walking problems due to the amount of walking and climbing.
- Unfavourable weather conditions may see boat transfers to Phrayanakorn Cave cancelled during strong winds or rough sea conditions. We may reserve the right to walk instead to the inner sanctum of the cave.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.