Khai Nok & Khai Nui Island Excursion with Lunch
Just off the coast of Phuket are 2 magnificent islands called Khai Nok and Khai Nui—small gems of white-sand beaches and tree-covered rocks surrounded by clear, turquoise water. With a choice of Half Day or Full Day tours available, take a speedboat boat ride to these peaceful islands to spend time basking in their paradisiacal ambiance.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transfers by air-conditioned minibus to Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.
- Licensed and experienced English speaking Tour Guide.
- Welcome drink : Coffee, tea and drinking water at Park Hopper and Pier.
- Soft drinks, drinking water, fruits & snacks
- Thai style lunch (Half Day - mini-lunch/Full Day - Thai lunch at island restaurant with seaview)
- Full snorkeling equipment : Life jacket, fins, masks and snorkel.
What's excluded :
- Extra charge for Transfers for hotels in outer areas applies
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khai Island, off the East Coast of Phuket, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Khai Nui is known for having one of the clearest waters in the area and a vibrant aquatic life. Enjoy another snorkeling experience before digging into a delicious lunch with scenic views.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khai Nok Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Set out to the Andaman Sea as you head to the famous island of Khai Nok. Hop aboard a modern ship and enjoy some snacks and drinks while cruising the expansive seas. Upon arrival at the island, you may opt to relax on the beautiful shore or go for a snorkeling adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in the Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata area. (Outer area hotel pick up surcharge = 200 Baht/pax for transfer from Cape Panwa, Rawai, Nai Harn, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, extra charge = 300 baht/pax for transfer from Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Naithon, Layan, Bangrong, extra charge = 2,000 baht/van for transfer from Ao Por)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Full Day tour departs pier approximately 8.00am.
- Half Day tour departs pier approximately 11.30am.
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children 2 and younger, pregnant women and persons over 70years are not permitted to join tour
- If you have a heart condition, high blood pressure or congenital disease you should not participate.
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Extra charge for hotel pick up/drop off outside Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata is = 200 Baht/pax for transfer from Cape Panwa, Rawai, Nai Harn, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, extra charge = 300 baht/pax for transfer from Mai Khao, Nai Yang, Naithon, Layan, Bangrong, extra charge = 2,000 baht/van for transfer from Ao Por
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- Hotel pick up may be 30-90 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on location).
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- What to bring - Swimming wear, shorts, light T-Shirt, Beach Towel, Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Camera and Light Deck Shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.