Khai Island Snorkeling Premium Trip From Phuket
• Enjoy a trip by luxury speedboat from Phuket to Khai Islands.
• Experience a half day or full day of fun and enjoy sightseeing, swimming, and snorkeling on Khai Island.
• Soak yourself in the sunlight and snorkeling in crystal clear waters and relaxing on Khai Island.
• Walking on the white sand beach to explore the beauty of Khai Island.
• With a full day of snorkeling and swimming, this trip is a great outing for the whole family.
• Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
per adult from
4 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Life insurance
- Mask and snorkel
- Life jacket
- Round trip transfer
- Fruits in season and other beverages
- Lunch (Full Day Tour)
- Sandwich (Half Day Tour)
- Entry/Admission - Khai Nok Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khai Nok Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Khai Nai Island is the biggest island and has a beautiful white beach with crystal clear emerald green water good for swimming and snorkeling. Khai Nui Island is the smallest island and hosts colorful coral reefs providing excellent snorkeling. Khai Nok Island has a beautiful white beach with crystal clear turquoise water. Plenty of tropical fish is swimming around, great for the kid. People can swim through them and take a photos of them.
If you opt for the full-day option, you’ll also enjoy a delicious lunch on the beach at Khai Nai before being transported to the gorgeous island of Khai Nok. Due to the shallower waters here, it’s a fantastic place for younger children to splash about and view the multi-colored fish! At Khai Nok, you’ll have free time to enjoy the island at your own pace allowing you to sunbathe on the pure white sand, snorkel in the crystal clear waters, or stroll along the beach promenade whilst relishing the idyllic vista around you.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Koh Khai Nai, Phru Nai, Ko Yao District, Phang-nga, Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone• No Extra : Patong, Kalim, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Ta-Ead, Kathu, Phuket Town, Koh Siray• Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Tritang, Nakalay, Kohkeaw, Boat Lagoon• Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person(Round Trip) : Laguna, Bangtao, Surin, Panwan, Kamala, Leam Hin• Extra Transfer Charge 1,200 Baht/Private Van(Round Trip) : Maikhao, Naithon, Naiyang, Layan, Point Yamu, Thalang, Ao Por Pier, Rawai, Naiharn
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.