Key West Ghost and Mysteries Guided Tour
Discover why Key West is one of the most haunted locations in the country on this 90 minute walking tour that starts at the corner of Duval and Caroline Streets, and led by your experienced guide and storyteller. Walk down hidden lanes and discover Key West's often bizarre history and hear tales of our most colorful ghosts. You will listen to the strange tale of Count Von Cosel, see where the enchanted Robert the Doll lived and hear his story, and be captivated by the strange tale about The Watcher, and the ghost at La Concha. You will explore the gardens of the Oldest House, and hear stories about the ghosts that are often seen there. You will go inside the former residence of a prominent Key West family, now turned restaurant, and hear the chilling tale of the spirit that now inhabits that space. You will learn terminology used for various ghost forms, how to take pictures on your camera, and use dowsing rods to engage spirit activity. Interactive and spooky fun for the whole family!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour, 310 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040-6510
Check-in for the ghost tour is no later than 8:45 at the corner of Duval and Caroline Street in front of the Porter Mansion on the Duval Street side. There is a small booth just at the entrance to the property, at the beginning of the 300 block of Duval Street, and that is where you will do your check-in. At 9pm the guide will depart and walk you down Rose Lane for an introduction to the tour which includes some Key West history, terminology used when talking about different spirit sightings, instructions on how to take pictures, and general guidelines. Key West is Florida's second oldest city and one of the most haunted locations in the country. From Rose Lane you will walk to the end of the block stopping at the Casa Antigua, Ernest Hemingway's first Key West residence where he fell in love with Key West and wrote "A Farewell to Arms". You will hear what happened in this interesting building and the ghostly story about The Watcher. The tour then moves up to Eaton Street to the Artist House where you will hear the story of the creepy, Robert the Doll and see where he used to live. Next the tour moves to Bahama Street where the oldest graveyard is located in back of Saint Paul's Church. You are invited to use the dowsing rods at this point to try to engage spirit activity. Just past the graveyard is the Dean-Lopez Funeral Home. This stop is where the strange tale of Count Von Cosel and Elana is related. This story is stranger than fiction, but it's all true and documented. You now will wind back around to the La Concha Hotel and hear what happened at the tallest building in Key West. It's a ghostly tale, but not what you probably think. Next the tour moves to the Oldest House and Gardens to explore the grounds at the back of the house, and hear stories about the family who lived here and learn about the many ghostly sightings. This is the most active location on the tour and many guests get pictures on their cameras. Finally, the tour moves inside to hear the chilling tale of a prominent Key West family at their former residence. As the tour concludes, there is time for stories and picture sharing. The tour is interactive and questions are encouraged. The tour ends at 10:30 across the street from where it started.
Departure Point :Key West Ghost And Mysteries Tour, 429 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 30 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- We want to make you aware that we are very concerned with your health and safety. Facial coverings are required on all tours. We sanitize our equipment and socially distance as much as possible. We reserve the right to substitute another haunted location on the tour subject to availability.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.