Kevins Kibera Slum Tours
Profit from your booking will be used to support the local community and send children to school. Kevin spends his whole life in Kibera and he can tell you stories, show you places. Kevin rescued a few street children and put them in orphanage school and the kids consider him Big Brother.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kibera guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kibera, Nairobi Kenya
African bone workshop, orphanage school, Kevin’s house and family, landfill, train track, main street market
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel/airport/Accommodation house.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Corvid 19 safety measures are well taken of..You have to carry your face mask for the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.