Keukenhof, Tulips Fields & Delft Day Tour (Small Group 8 pax max)
The 8-hour tour allows you sufficient time to adore Keukenhof ''Garden of Europe'', get close to colourful tulip fields which are reachable only by small vehicles. Visit home to traditional Delftware, little cute medieval town Delft to get away from bustling large cities. Accompanied by a personal guide throughout the day tour, you will get to know more about tulips, culture and lifestyle in the Netherlands. Enjoy personalised attention from your friendly guide on this small-group tour limited to 8 people by a minvan.
• 8-hour personal touring experience visiting top attraction Keukenhof tulips garden
• Personal guide throughout the whole-day tour
• Small-group limited to 8 people
• Visit tulips fields get close to the 'sea of flowers' fields
• Escape from bustling city visiting medieval city Delft
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhofbos, 2161 Lisse, Netherlands
Picked up from Amsterdam centre at 10:00 by your personal guide with a minivan, kick off a day out for a complete Tulips Tour! A must-see attraction during Spring in the Netherlands visiting Keukenhof Gardens, tulips fields and medieval canal city Delft all in one day!
Arrive Keukenhof before noon time, led by your guide for skip the line entry. Followed by a walking tour with your guide who offers commentary about interesting facts of tulips and extra information about the Netherlands. Stroll amongst the themed floral displays of Keukenhof Gardens. See millions of daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths in bloom.
You will have sufficient time in Keukenhof (about 3 hours) including lunch at own cost. Enjoy lunch in the beautiful tulips garden is a luxury pleasure!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lisse, Lisse, South Holland Province
After visiting Keukenhof, you will be transferred to the enchanting flower bulb fields to get 'up close and personal' experience with the colourful tulips. Enjoy the stunning scenery and photo stop for a real feel of endless 'sea of flowers' in front of your very eyes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Delft, Delft, South Holland Province
Later in the afternoon, a bonus is added to the tour visiting canal medieval town Delft. You will get to see a typical Dutch town which is famous for its iconic Delftware. Join our workshop prepared at Delft Blue Pottery Factory to learn about Dutch handcraft tradition. Then you guide will bring you to the lively market square of Delft, stroll along historic canals, cobblestone streets and and medieval architectures including the Old Church, City Hall, the New Church and more. You will have time to explore museums, shops, bars and cafés at your own pace.
Around 18:00 you will be transferred back to Amsterdam finish an unforgettable journey!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hotel NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace, Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up is available at extra cost
- Booking for 4 people free hotel pick up within Amsterdam area
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required on the minivan or coach. Travellers required to bring their own masks or masks are available for purchase.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.