Ketchikan Shore Excursion: Silverking Lodge Adventure & Seafeast
Enjoy your day ashore at one of Alaska's oldest fishing resorts, Clover Pass Resort. Your will love this guided boat ride, underwater views and journey through the National Forest.
per adult from
3 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Raingear (i.e. extra rain jackets, pants, hats, and gloves can be provided)
- Full meal of fresh Dungeness Crab, shrimp, mussels, clams, sausage, corn, garlic, pearl onions, and French bread.These items can be removed from the boil. Guests will be asked about any allergies prior to departing the pier. The alternative meal offered for non-seafood eaters is a chicken kabob.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
We meet you on this new and popular tour at the cruise port and start our guided tour of Ketchikan. During our journey we head to Clover Pass Resort, this is known as one of the oldest operating fishing resorts in Alaska State. Here you will enjoy meeting your captain and first mate before boarding our 29 foot vessel. Be prepared for an amazing adventure on the seas as your captain makes his way through the bays and inlets, all whilst giving you a guided tour of the land, the air, and the sea.
Pass By: Tongass National Forest, Alaska 99833, USA
During your sail you will be able to see the abundant wildlife of southeast Alaska, such as eagles, porpoises, and seals. From May through September, whales are very often spotted throughout our tour. We head by the Back Island Naval Facility and into the heart of Grant Island State Marine Park and Silverking Lodge.
From using the underwater dock camera, seeing the catches of anglers as they come and go from the lodge. Silverking's exclusive elevated boardwalk trail allows you to walk into the normally difficult to access rainforest. Discover its secrets like Old Man's Beard and nursery trees. At the end of the trail, guests will want to be sure to have their cameras ready for the largest known red cedar in the Tongass National Forest.
We the head back to the lodge for a seafood boil including Dungeness crab, shrimp, mussels, clams, sausage, corn, garlic, pearl onions, and French bread.
Departure Point :Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/3/2021 - 9/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.