Ketchikan 4 in 1
On the Ketchikan 4 in 1 you get to experience a fully narrated 2.5 hour historical tour. Starting with the city, which includes: a view of Creek street (ketchikan's historical red light district) and the salmon ladder. Then take a 10 mile scenic seaside drive to explore an area rich in Alaskan Native culture. Here you will see 2 totem parks (Potlatch Park and Totem Bight State Park) that combined have 2 clan houses, 5 tribal houses, and 2 carving centers. Along with antique cars, rare firearms, a historical museum, and a beach walk to view the tidepools (also a good chance to see eagles and sometimes whales as they migrate through the Tongass Narrows).
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All fees and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Potlatch Totem Park
- Entry/Admission - Totem Bight State Historical Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Potlatch Totem Park, 9809 Totem Bight Rd, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9200
A scenic stop at Ketchikan's Potlatch Totem Park. Learn about the history and culture of the various totems as well as viewing a historic Russian museum, antique cars, and gift shop.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Totem Bight State Historical Park, 9883 N Tongass Hwy, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9246
Maintained by the state of Alaska. This Historical park is as beautiful as it it is Historical. Here you will learn more about the native culture, that made Ketchikan what is, while viewing the beauty of the park. Many picture opportunities can be found here as the native art mixes with the beauty of the Narrows channel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet guests in front of the Ketchikan "liquid sunshine gauge". The "liquid sunshine gauge" is located outside of the Ketchikan visitors Bureau, on berth 2 of the cruise ship dock. However if you require pick up at the gangplank of you ship please contact us. Ports
- Ketchikan Cruise ship dock, berths 1-4
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants do not occupy a seat (sits in lap)
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.