Kensington Market By The Sidewalk Food Tour
• Come and explore Kensington Market, Toronto’s first neighborhood to be declared one of Canada's national historic sites in 2006.
• Famous for its fresh produce, cheese, meats, bread and desserts, bulk spices, nuts, flowers, marijuana and vintage clothing, the area also teems with a variety of restaurants, cafés and bars. The shops spill out onto the sidewalk, giving the market a vibrant street culture unique to the city of Toronto.
• Wander the open air multicultural marketplace known for its independent spirit, colorful wall art & steert murals, thriving food scene and eclectic businesses on this three hour food tour.
• Includes 7 stops: tastings enough for a hearty meal. Venture outside the common ones and discover new cuisines on the tour.
• Walk away with new culinary perspectives, broad smiles, satisfied taste buds and the confidence to continue exploring the neighborhood by the sidewalk!
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - By The Sidewalk Food Tours
- Entry/Admission - Kensington Market
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: By The Sidewalk Food Tours, Kensington Market 202 Augusta Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2L7 Canada
Wander the open air multicultural marketplace known for its independent spirit, colorful shop fronts, thriving food scene and eclectic businesses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kensington Market, Toronto, Ontario Canada
On this guided tour of the Kensington Market, get ready to explore this multi-faceted marketplace. Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic guides illuminate stories of historic significance of landmarks, best kept secrets in the area and personal anecdotes about how the area became an intriguing neighborhood it is today!
While exploring the area, we visit unique tasting locations as a part of the food tour. Each tasting location ensures that you will enjoy fresh and exciting flavors.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :202 Augusta Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2L6, Canada
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- No Beef
- No Poultry
- Other than food, one thing that would interest you on the tour:
- Street Art
- Other recommendations
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Booking ahead of time (purchasing tickets) guarantees a spot on the tour. The tours often get full in advance so plan accordingly. We don't offer waiting lists for sold out tours.
- You don't have to purchase a ticket for an infant (0-3 years)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.