Kemer Boat Trip Including Lunch from Antalya
• Sail along the turquoise coloured coast with a romantic wood yacht
• Swim in the clear-blue water during the trip to Olympos
• A whole day just to relax, lounging and sunbathing
• Relax on the boat while taking in the wonderful sight of the crystal clear waters
• Have delicious lunch on the boat
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel transfer
- Entry/Admission - Akdeniz Transfer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akdeniz Transfer, Antalya Turkey
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Kemer Marina where you will board the boat for a cruise to the ancient city of Phaselis, which was once a major trading center with its three separate harbors. Here, there are many fine examples of aqueducts, agora, baths and an antique theatre. The sheltered pebble beaches around the bays are delightful and the waters are shallow, calm and safe for swimmers. After lunch at Phaselis bay, your boat will set sail for the next stop at the Paradise Island or the beautiful bay of Mehmet Ali Bükü. After a swimming break, the last stop shall be at the “Alaca Water” a very pretty inlet and ideal for another swimming and snorkeling break before returning to Kemer for disembarkation and the return drive to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Antalya, Turkey
2: Konyaaltı/Antalya, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Antalya hotels and Lara, Kundu, Konyaalti hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.