Kelowna or West Kelowna Afternoon Sightseeing Wine Tour
Kelowna and West Kelowna, is residential and rural areas are dotted with vineyards and wineries, opposite spectacular views over Okanagan Lake. Visit 4 wineries, a variety of types. Our tour will take up to 4 hours. Tour includes transportation to wineries in a Mercedes Benz tour bus. Tasting fees at the winery are included in your tour fee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Kelowna or West Kelowna Hotel, home or B&B pickup/drop-off.
- PICKUP LOCATION? Havn't provided it? Email with booking # to us, or phone.
- PICKUP CONFIRMATION is required. We text you a pickup time the night before or morning of the tour.
What's excluded :
- We do not pick up from "Lake Okanagan Resort" or the communities of Lake Country or Peachland.
- (Option 1) Enjoy the great views and visit some of Kelowna’s most iconic wineries. Our tour takes you from downtown Kelowna, to Farmgate wineries of East Kelowna bench then over to spectacular lakefront wineries overlooking Okanagan Lake. You will also learn about the agricultural history and geology of the area and how it all comes together to produce some of the best wines in the world. Water, snacks and a Kelowna Guide magazine to take home is also included on the tour.
Due to scheduling variations, the wineries include 4 from the two lists below:
• Tantalus Vineyards
• Sperling Vineyards
• Summerhill Pyramid Winery
• St. Hubertus and Oak Bay Winery
• Cedar Creek Estate Winery
• Sandhill Winery
Farmgate Wineries of East Kelowna
• House of Rose Vineyards
• Vibrant Vines Winery
• Camelot Vineyards
• The View Winery
• Spierhead Winery
(Option 2) West Kelowna wineries around Mount Boucherie have rich volcanic soil due to proximity to this extinct volcano. Because of the special nature of its geology and geography the West side has a selection of BC’s best known wineries. Many of the vineyards in the area produce the very best grapes for producing premium wines. As a result in West Kelowna, the residential and rural areas are dotted with vineyards and wineries, opposite spectacular views over Okanagan Lake. There are 13 wineries in the area and we will be visiting 4 that represent the best the area has to offer. Our tour will take up to 4 hours.
Due to scheduling variations, the wineries include 4 from this list below:
• Mission Hill Winery
• Quails Gate Winery
• Indigenous Winery
• Volcanic Hills Estate Winery
• The Hatch
• Kalala Organic Winery
• Off the Grid Winery
• Mount Boucherie Estate Winery
• Little Straw Winery
• Rollingdale Winery
Pickup at your accommodation. Pickup at West Kelowna or Kelowna hotels is 1:00 PM to 1:30 pm. Last drop off at at around 5:30 pm. PLEASE NOTE : We will not drop off from to a place where clients will drive home after the tour.
Tour includes transportation to wineries in a Mercedes Benz tour bus, high top luxury wine tour van. Scheduled tastings at the wine bar. May also include a facilities or vineyard tour. We provide secure storage for your wine purchases in our air conditioned van. Tasting fees at the winery are included in your tour fee. We will not be stopping for lunch. Please eat your lunch before the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup confimation: We will be contacting you by text message, phone call or email with the exact pickup time for your tour. Pickup times can be up to 45 minutes prior to the tour start time. If your pickup location is in the outskirts of the city, West Kelowna or Kelowna, it may be earlier than 45 minutes prior. It is our policy to pick up from your home, or accommodations so as to avoid dropping you off at a location where you will be required to drive the rest of the way home. Any tours booked with a pickup location outside our pickup area will be cancelled at our discretion.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide PICKUP LOCATION when booking. If not listed select "My hotel is not listed" enter hotel name or an address.
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- This agreement releases the operator from all liability relating to injuries that may occur during this wine tour. By accepting this agreement, I agree to hold the operator entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. I also acknowledge the risks involved in participating in a wine tour. These include but are not limited to transportation, wine tasting and other tour activities. I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity. By accepting below I forfeit all right to bring a suit against the operator for any reason on behalf of myself (the card holder) or any other party included in this purchase. In return, I will receive a wine tour. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in writing and as explained to me verbally. I will ask for clarification when needed.
- Code of Conduct:
- All wine tour guests are expected to conduct themselves with consideration to those around them. Excessive intoxication or use of foul language is not acceptable. You are expected to exercise appropriate behaviour. the operator. reserves the right to dismiss anyone from the tour who does not conduct themselves in a respectful manner, adhering to this code of conduct.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- * Guests must wear face masks while in the tour vehicle. * Other guests will be in the vehicle unless the tour is booked as a private tour. * Public tour guests will be provided their own 3 seat wide row for their group * Non compliance will result in refusal of service without refund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.