Kelowna Airport to Vernon Shuttle
Cheers follows industry-standard instructions to arrive at the airport a minimum of 90 minutes prior to departure for a domestic ﬂight and 2 hours for an international ﬂight.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
At the time of booking, please let us know if you are travelling with an infant or toddler or require a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
Please allow 5-10 minutes leeway for pickup and drop-offs.
Shuttles are subject to availability.
Cheers Okanagan Tours Ltd, is NOT RESPONSIBLE for anybody late for departures, missed ﬂights due to weather, road conditions, passengers late loading, mechanical or any other conditions.
*Please note: Reservations are mandatory. Online bookings are required 24 hours in advance and can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. All rates include taxes. Our reservation ofﬁce is open from 8 am until 10 pm. We will do everything we can to accommodate on a first come first serve basis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- To and From YLW directly from or to your accommodation
Book a shuttle 24 hours in advance with hotel destinations across the Okanagan.
VIP, Luxury SUV available.
Cheers provides transportation from Vernon hotels and local addresses to and from the Kelowna International Airport (YLW). Comfortable, safe, convenient, clean, and courteous drivers and vehicles.
Shuttles operate 24/7 based on booking and not a set schedule. Book early for the best results.
Book online 24/7 through the links below or by calling the Cheers office between 8 AM and 10 PM (22:00) 7 days a week.
Departure Point :
Please contact us with details about your accommodations.
AirportsKelowna Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, British Columbia V1V 1S1 Canada
OtherVernon, BC, Canada
Return Detail :Kelowna International Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, BC V1V 1S1, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.