Keelung Shore Excursion Yehliu, Zen Meditation, "Silence" filming scene Day Tour
- Say hi to Queen (Queen's Head) in Yehliu Geopark, home to lots of unique
geological formations included.
- Admire Juming's creative works in the largest outdoor art museum in Taiwan.
- Experience Zen in Dharma Drum Mountain World Center for Buddhist Education, a combination of modern spirit of Buddhism and modern architecture style.
- Explore Mysterious Coast, where Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese shot his movie “Silence”.
- Last but not least, walk through the oldest street in Jinshan and grab yourself some specialties: fried pork, oyster crisps, taro cake and roasted red heart sweet potato!
per adult from
What's included :
- Yehliu Geopark Ticket
- Juming Museum Ticket
- Lunch - Vegetarian Lunch at Dharma drum mountain
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-Speaking Driver/Guide
- Passenger Travel Insurance
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - YehLiu Geopark
- Entry/Admission - Juming Museum
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses, typhoons, delayed transportation, other...
- Overtime fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YehLiu Geopark, No.167-1, Kangton Rd. Yeh Liu Village, Wanli, New Taipei 207 Taiwan
Because of the ocean water and wind erosion, there are much unique natural landscape attracting people to go here. The ocean water erosion makes the candle shaped rock. While the wave splashes it, you can see the power of nature. As for the wind erosion, never skip the Queen’s Head. Through the 30 –year erosion, Queen’s Head becomes more and more slender. Remember to have a glimpse of it, or it may be vanished in the future because of erosion.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Juming Museum, No. 2 Xishihu, Jinshan Dist, Jinshan, New Taipei 20842 Taiwan
Named in memory of world-renowned Taiwanese artist Ju Ming, the museum is a celebration of art in all of its forms. Housing primarily his own works, the museum also displays works from other artists that have had an impact on Ju Ming's life, works of those that have inspired him, and works of those that he has inspired.
Born in Tongxiao, Miaoli in 1938, Juming a.k.a. Chu Chuan Taiis an art master in Taiwan. Juming Museum is surrounded by lush forests, ample space and infinite view. Next to Jin Mountain (Jinshan), Juming Museum is the largest outdoor art museum in Taiwan. The spacious museum presents Juming's creative works from 1987 to 1999. Master Juming himself participated in locating, designing and constructing this museum. After being exhibited in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Paris and Luxembourg, Juming's works have been shipped back to Taiwan and are presented in this outdoor museum. With 50 years of extensive experience from at home and abroad, art master Juming places his creations in Juming Museum, which is a place worth visiting for art lovers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dharma drum mountain, No. 555, Fagu Rd., 7th Neighborhood, Sanjie Village, Jinshan District, Jinshan, New Taipei 20842 Taiwan
Despite its relatively short history, Dharma Drum Mountain has already become one of Taiwan’s four largest Buddhist centers. It advocates the concept of Buddhism as part of life or secular Buddhism and is also the first Buddhist society to encourage the practice of environmentally sustainable ash burial. Besides adopting traditional Zen practices, Dharma Drum Mountain’s founder, Master Sheng Yen, also consolidated the doctrines of Indian Buddhism, Chinese Buddhism, Theravada Buddhism, and Tibetan Buddhism into a new school of Chinese Buddhism called the Chunghwa (Chinese) Zen Dharma Drum Sect. When the building known as the Underground Palace was completed in 1996, over three hundred works of Buddhist scripture and other artifacts from around Taiwan were redeposited inside, making it the first underground museum to showcase Taiwan’s Buddhist heritage and ushering in a new era in Taiwan’s Buddhist cultural legacy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mysterious Coast, Shuiwei, Jinshan Dist, Jinshan, New Taipei Taiwan
Mysterious Coast is located in the northeast of Taiwan. It situated in the coastline of Jinshan District, New Taipei City. The name Mysterious Coast came from the area was a restricted area for military use. It was opened to public just a few years ago and became a popular destination by locals due to the 2016 movie “Silence” directed by Martin Scorsese used it as one of the scenes in the movie.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jinshan Jinbaoli Old Street, Jinbaoli Street, Jinshan, New Taipei Taiwan
Jinshan Old Street (also known as Jinbaoli Old Street) was a bustling commercial street in the Qing period. Dating back over 300 years, it is the oldest street in Jinshan. The stall in front of Guang'an Temple at the end of the street is known for selling some of the best duck meat in Taiwan. A variety of other specialty dishes can be enjoyed here. Especially famous are the fried pork, oyster crisps, taro cake, and roasted red heart sweet potato. Must-buy souvenirs here include bite-sized pastries and the sesame pastries sold at Ayu Foods. Strolling down the street, one can see vestiges of the area's past heydays and savor the tastes from an earlier time.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Keelung Port (Our guide will be waiting outside the port with lead traveler's name card)Ports
- Keelung Landmark Park, No. 95-1, Lane 217, Zhongshanyi Road, Zhongshan District, Keelung City, Taiwan 203
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Juming Museum is closed on Monday.
- Local government regulations require that all tour participants ssess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant.
- Full name, birth date, gender, passport number and nationality are required at time of booking for ALL participants.
- Reminder: Overtime fee will be charged on-site by the driver guide
- Reminder: Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reminder: In summer, don’t forget to apply sunscreen and wearing sunglasses and hat. In winter, don’t forget to bring a jacket and an umbrella.
- Each traveler is allowed to carry a luggage
- Customers must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.