Keelung Shore Excursion: Xiangshan Hiking & Classic Taipei Culture Private Tour
When you’re picked up from Keelung Cruise Port, we highly recommend this private tour for who has just one day to explore the heart of Taipei City. You’ll visit must-see landmarks like National Palace Museum, Taipei 101, Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, Longshan Temple and Xiangshan (Elephant Mt.). Last but not least, having lunch at one of the most famous beef noodle soup restaurant in town!
- First Visit Longshan Temple, Taipei’s oldest temple
- Second, explore 8,000 years of Chinese history at the National Palace Museum
- Enjoy lunch at one of the most famous beef noodle soup restaurant in town
- After lunch, you will hike to the top of Xiangshan, the best spot to take photos of the whole Taipei 101
- Passing the baroque-styled Presidential Office Building built under the Japanese rule
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Taipei
We provide Muslim-friendly services like bathroom facilities, halal prayer room, meals at halal certified restaurant, seafood or vegetarian restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Delicious beef noodles meal
- National Palace Museum ticket
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Passenger insurance
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses, typhoons,delayed transportation, other...
- Overtime fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Shilin, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
National Palace Museum contains the Song, Yuan, Ming, and Qing court artifact collection. If tourists go to the National Palace Museum, don’t forget to see Three Treasures of National Palace Museum—Jadeite Cabbage, Meat-shaped Stone, and Mao Gong Ding. You can feel the nobility and the meaning of fertility in Jadeite Cabbage, see the realistic stone sculpture of Dongpo pork and get to know the longest bronze inscription of Chinese culture— Mao Gong Ding.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, 21 Chung-Shan S Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 1004 Taiwan
Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall is an important landmark for Taiwan’s democratic progress. Liberty Square in the front gate records the history of many student movements. It is also where the National Theater and Concert Hall locates. There are always full of exhibitions and performances here. Apart from that, the architecture of Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall and National Theater and Concert Hall are also the top-rated attractions. The bigness and stable design of Chinese traditional palace is worth seeing and taking a photo.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Longshan Temple, No.211 Guangzhou Street Wanhua District, Wanhua, Taipei 10853 Taiwan
Longshan Temple is located in the Wanhua district in the west of Taipei. It is built in 1738 by the Fujian settlers to bless the safety of the neighborhood. Tourists can pray for love in front of Yue Lao (月老), as known as the old man under the moon. But apart from Yue Lao, this historical temple also serves a mixture of Taoist, Confucianist, and Buddhist faiths. The Huaxi Night market, Herb Lane, and Bopiliao nearby are also good for visiting.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Presidential Office Building, No.122 Chungking South Road, Section 1, Zhongzheng District, Taipei Taiwan
We will go back to Keelung Cruise Port from Dihua Street via Presidential Office Building. Presidential Office Building is built when Taiwan was under Japanese rule. It has solemn and simple style of Renaissance.
Stop At: Xiangshan Park, Lane 150, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei 110 Taiwan
Xiangshan is an easy mountain to reach, so don’t worry about lacking physical strength. Enjoy the panoramic view of Taipei cityscape and see Taipei 101 in a high place. There are different trails waiting for your exploration. Through the process of hiking, you will relieve the daily stress in the hustle and bustle of the city. Standing on the top of Xiangshan, view Taipei basin in a panoramic view with breeze could be an unforgettable memory of your Taipei journey.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Port of Keelung, Taiwan
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick you up at the time of your arrival. Please provide your schedule arrival time.Ports
- Keelung port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/23/2019 - 8/1/2020
8/2/2020 - 8/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant.
- Passport name,gender, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Reminder: Overtime fee will be charged on-site by the driver guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Reminder: Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reminder: In summer, don’t forget to apply sunscreen and wearing sunglasses and hat. In winter, don’t forget to bring a jacket and an umbrella.
- Each traveler is allowed to carry a luggage
- Customers must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.