Keelung Shore Excursion: Private Taipei City Sightseeing
Taiwan among your cruise ship's port of calls? Make the most of your experience with our Taipei Shore Leave tour. Alongside one of our charismatic and knowledgeable guides you'll visit some of the city's most famous landmarks, including towering Taipei 101, treasure-filled National Palace Museum, photogenic Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall and lively Longshan Temple. We'll take you for lunch at Din Tai Fung, one of Taipei’s most prominent dumpling restaurants. If you like, we can even leave a bit of time for shopping before being brought back to your ship.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Din Tai Fung
- Admission to the National Palace Museum and Taipei 101 observatory
- Entry/Admission - Taipei 101
- Entry/Admission - National Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taipei 101, No.45, Shifu Rd., Xinyi Dist., Xinyi District, Taipei 11049 Taiwan
Visit one of Taipei's famous landmark-Taipei 101. The travelers will go up to Observation Deck to enjoy the panoramic view of Taipei city.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: National Palace Museum, No.221, Sec.2, Zhishan Rd, Shilin Dist, Shilin, Taipei 11143 Taiwan
Explore 5,000 years of Chinese culture and history at the National Palace Museum
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, 21 Chung-Shan S Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 1004 Taiwan
Learn about Democracy Plaza, AKA Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
Stop At: Longshan Temple, No.211 Guangzhou Street Wanhua District, Wanhua, Taipei 10853 Taiwan
Our experienced guide will take you to discover Longshan Temple, one of Taiwan's most visited religious sites.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.*Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departurePorts
- Keelung Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Keelung port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.